My research is related to complex analysis, probability theory and mathematical physics.
The main object of my studies is the behavior of planar models of statistical physics.
- “Dimers in piecewise Temperleyan domains”, Commun. Math. Phys. (2018) 359 : 189, 10.1007/s00220-018-3113-0 (arXiv:1611.07884)
- “Dominos in hedgehog domains”, Ann. Inst. Henri Poincare Comb. Phys. Interact. Electronically published on December 10, 2020, doi: 10.4171/AIHPD/96 (arXiv:1803.10012)
- joint with R. Kenyon, W. Lam and S. Ramassamy, “Dimers and circle patterns”, (to appear in Annales Scientifiques de l'ENS) arXiv:1810.05616
- joint with D. Chelkak and B. Laslier “Dimer model and holomorphic functions on t-embeddings of planar graphs”, arXiv:2001.11871
- joint with A. Ahn and R. Van Peski “Lozenge tilings and the Gaussian Free Field on a cylinder”, arXiv:2105.00551
- joint with D. Chelkak and B. Laslier “Bipartite dimer model: perfect t-embeddings and Lorentz-minimal surfaces”, arXiv:2109.06272.
- “Dimer model on a cylinder and Lorentz-minimal cusps”, In preparation, 2021